Model Number: BWB-6024
Designer NotesUrban and modern, the Beselt Wall Top Bench adds a clean and contemporary look to most park settings. A unique two-piece design makes the bench a cinch to install.
It can either be secured to concrete by using our regular fastening system or our innovative “PEG” system.
In both cases the base separates from the main section that holds the lumber. To install using the “PEG” system, separate the base from the main section, mark where the pegs line up on the concrete, drill down, fill with epoxy and then set the pegs into the epoxy. Level and let set. The main section slides over and is secured by the bolts on the ends and the fasteners that hold the boards are hidden. The seat sections can be easily removed for cleaning and removed and replaced if any boards are vandalized. The design is simple, sharp and chic.
Available Recycled Plastic Lumber Colours
100% Recycled Plastic Slats
- This product will not rot, splinter, or warp reducing maintenance costs over the life of the product.
- Colours Available: Black, Grey, Redwood, Sand, Walnut
- 10 Year LIMITED WARRANTY
Durable Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
- Standard Colours: Brown Slate, Victor Ridge II, Nordic Lichen, Timeless Rust, Grey Gold, Textured Silver, Precious Sand, Groovy Red, Black Textured, Earth Clay, Noble Bronze, Modern Khaki
Long Lasting Stainless Steel Hardware
- Custom powder coating (Setup Charges May Apply)
- With armrests BWB-6024A
- With center armrest BWB-6024C
- Custom lengths up to 10 ft
- Skate blocks
- PEG Epoxy Mounting System (Please Specify When Ordering)
- INST-1 Stainless Steel Bolt-Down Kit (Installation Example)
Height: 4 inches / 102 mm
Seat Depth: 24 inches / 610 mm
Length: 60 inches / 152 cm
Weight: 94 lbs / 43 kg
- Recycled Content By Weight: 80%
- 100% Recyclable
Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
Wishbone Limited Warranty
Wishbone Shipping Information
The Base In-Ground Anchor
Wishbone Design Ethic
Renew your Recycled Plastic