Model Number: SRSBA-6
Designer NotesThe SurRe Backless Bench is the ‘backless’ counterpart of the distinctive SurRe Bench.
The picture-framed seating surface is spacious and allows for sitting in multiple directions. Minimal board gapping makes for a very solid and comfortable seat. The armrests provide personal space for the user while still encouraging interaction and conversation between strangers. Furthermore, the armrests restrict skate boarding and sleeping. As all of our site furnishings, this model is easy to maintain and clean under and around. The name was created by combining “Sur” for the City of Surrey and “Re” for Recycled. They helped in the original design of the version with a backrest.
Available Recycled Plastic Lumber Colours
100% Recycled Plastic Slats
- This product will not rot, splinter, or warp reducing maintenance costs over the life of the product.
- Colours Available: Black, Grey, Redwood, Sand, Walnut
- 10 Year LIMITED WARRANTY
Durable Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
- Standard Colours: Brown Slate, Victor Ridge II, Nordic Lichen, Timeless Rust, Grey Gold, Textured Silver, Precious Sand, Groovy Red, Black Textured, Earth Clay, Noble Bronze, Modern Khaki
Long Lasting Stainless Steel Hardware
- Custom Powder Coating (Setup Charges May Apply)
- LED Lighting built into the seat.
- With-out arm rests (SRSB-6)
- 4 ft version with arm rests SRSBA-4
- 8 ft version with arm rests SRSBA-8
- Skate blocks to protect the edges. SB-SE2
- INST-1.5 Stainless Steel Bolt-Down Kit ( Installation Example )
Height Top of Armrest: 34 inches/610mm
Seat Height: 18.5 inches/470mm
Seat Depth: 18.5 inches/470mm
Total Length: 72 inches/183cm
- Recycled Content By Weight: 45%
- 100% Recyclable
Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
Wishbone Limited Warranty
Wishbone Shipping Information
The Base In-Ground Anchor
Wishbone Design Ethic
Renew your Recycled Plastic